About This Course
An overview of the Computing Curriculum is followed by a deeper dive into how it can help engage your students, including practical classroom examples
What you’ll learn
- How to use Unplugged Computing to improve the principles of computational thinking is at a good standard before diving into computer science and coding.
- How to teach coding using Block Based Programming.
- How to teach coding using Text Based Programming.
- What other recourses could be used to teach computing and coding to primary school students.
- Robots are a good medium for helping to teach coding to students as they can see first-hand how their coding skills can manipulate a physical object rather than just a digital simulation. This also helps demonstrate how coding can be applied to the real-world.
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!